Hi there mom or dad. I want to ask you for some feedback. Answer any of the following questions if you are willing so that I may better serve those like you that are in that stage of life of raising children/preteens/teens. Thank you in advance for your input and vulnerability. I am honored. Email me your responses or respond on my blog page @ HealingLives.com (email: email@example.com)
- What is the hardest part of raising boys or girls when dealing with the topic of sex?
- What is your biggest fear about addressing anything around the topic of sex with your children/preteens/teens?
- What tools or needs do you have to feel better prepared to address the topic of sex and sexuality with your children?
- At what age do you feel you should start these conversations?
- Who is more comfortable talking about sex and babies and body changes with your children – husband or wife? Who should be doing it?
- When and how do you address the topic of pornography with your sons? and daughters?
- What are your limits and what are your struggles with devices (phones, tablets)?
- What permissions and/or limitations do you make or feel like you should make for social media with your preteens/teens?
- What other questions do you have that you might want to ask a counselor (that’s me)?
- How can I serve you as you serve your family well?
Thanks for your emails and responses. I am looking forward to working with your answers and addressing these topics very soon.